I would shout a big YES to this question.
In my current job I am away from my kids and home for most of the day [I have a very demanding role]; I would like to spend more time mothering and homemaking.
But how do you leave a very well paying job, to tackle the unknown waters of home based entrepreneurship.
I am in the process of finding answers to this question myself.
There are various businesses and ventures that I am interested in and I am kind of attacking them all at once and creating total chaos.
Some of the ideas I am researching and toying with at the moment are;
1. Telecom consulting: Roaming, Mergers & Acquisitions
2. Internet Entrepreneurship: Online selling
3. Freelancing: Getting jobs from Freelance websites
4. Wedding/Party Planning: Planning & Implementation
5. Fashion: Production of maternity & or baby apparel.
6. Independent Sales: Beauty Consultancy.
How may of you are in the same boat with me?
What are you doing about it?
Could you share some ideas here?