- "Mommy knom" means Mommy come with me I want to get some thing form the room or the fridge.
- "Eat" means I am hungry or I can see a familiar eatery over there.
- "Hnd" means Hand, Wash my hands, Wipe my hands or I bruised my hand.
- "Leg" means My leg hurts, Wash my leg or Move your leg or I want to put me leg in this.
- "Bedeee" means Bede - her brother's name.
- "Carry" means I want to be carried up.
- "Kwater" means Water, I see a pool of water or I want to drink water.
- "Juice" means I want a drink of juice, or I want squeezed orange juice.
- "Lello" means Hello, Yellow or I want to talk on your mobile.
- "Irrow" means Mirror.
- "Fwait" means Wait for me and Hold on I want to do this.
- "Yets go" means Let's go
- "Head" means Head, Hair, I hit my head or Don't touch my head.
- "Baby" means I see a baby, Or a little girl.
- "No" means I don't want to go, I wont come down, I don't want to eat and many more.
- "Vhere" means Where is it, Where are we going, or Where is Bede or Daddy.
- "Man" means I see a man passing by.
- "Hrse" means I see a horse, or I am looking out for a horse.
- "Gimme" means Give me that toy, or give me what you are holding.
- "Daddy See" means Daddy see what I am holding or Daddy see what I am seeing, or what we just passed.
She is "boldly spouting" many more words and phrases but for now I will stop here, I will share more with you as time goes by.
Cheerio have a good Sunday!