We went to the doctor yesterday and I learnt the following;
- That some antibiotics may even worsen you toddlers upset tummy
- That you should ensure you only serve up boiled foods as fried food would not be tolerated.
- Solids like Rice, Potato and Noodles should be given to her; they are boiled and they would help solidify her stools.
Today with the feeding advice on my mind I quickly threw together this snazzy meal which my daugter enjoyed and tolerated
Irish Potato porridge made from;
- Irish Potatoes
- Green Peppers
- Minced Chicken [Pre-cooked]
- Cubed seasoning
- Dollop of Pure Soya oil
- Blended Tomatoes mixed with some little pepper
Put the peeled and cubbed potato pieces in water to boil.
When they have softened a bit add the blended tomato mixed with very little pepper.
Also add sliced onions and the cubbed/diced carrots
Next add the already cooked minced chicken, followed by a little dollop of pure soya oil.
Mix everything and mash some of the potato cubes to make a mashy base.
Lastly add the diced green pepper and a pinch of salt and a pinch of the cubed seasoning.
Mix all up and allow water to dry, leaving a mashy mix with some cubes of potato.
She wallooped everything, so I can assure you it is very tolerable. My son who is 4 also enjoyed the meal.
And best of all it was ready in 25 minutes.
Alas she also has stopped passing stools.