Some days ago I overheard a mom in my children's school saying and I quote; Don't think I must like kids just because I have a daughter.
This sounded wired and confusing to me.
I love kids and not just because I am a mom. I grew up loving kids; I had to, I had 4 younger siblings across an 11 year span. I babysat the younger ones quite often while my mom was either cooking or running some other household errands.
I love kids! I love kids!! I just love kids!!!
They amaze me with;
- Their Innate Innocence,
- Their Mischief making minds
- Their Daring Natures
- The various Learning Curves they Achieve
- The Milestones of their Development
- The way they Love Unconditionally
- Their Unapologetic Directness and sometimes Brashness
- Their Photographic Memories
- The way the Soak up Knowledge and everything around them
- They are quick to Forgive and Forget
Look of pure innocence!
What do you think? Please Share your views..