- Mummy - May I have waterrrrr?
- Mummy - I don't want to do my homework I am tired.
- Mummy - I want to Weeeeee.
- Mummy - Bede hit meeee
- Mummy - Thea stepped on me and did not say sorry.
- Mummy - I am not hungry.....[over a plate of food that they have demanded for]
It goes on and on...........
|Doing Home work dutifully.|
|Trying to destroy the Rug. No girl don't go there|
I am on leave from work to spend time with the kids and until yesterday [They resumed school yesterday] it has been more hard work than holding two full time jobs.
I am on call all through, the only respite is when they are asleep.
But truth be told I have enjoyed it as I have watched and helped my children;
- Love and
I just have a few days more before I go back to the grindstone [Work] and I will miss my daily interaction with my two angels.
|Is he an Acrobat or he is trying to "Scare me". Stop that Boy...do that only when there is "money" involved and I am not present.|
Ohhhhhh my girls is crying and screaming now because I stopped her from "cooking my wrist watch [beloved]"...........Byeeeee motherhood calls.