There would be varied answers to this question from different women in different parts of the world.
Our wants are pretty simple, straightforward but often deep rooted and our men need to know and understand that we need our "wants" fulfilled for us to be secure, happy and productive partners in our marriage or relationships.
Some men say we keep on changing the boundaries on an hourly basis! Is this true?
From my own perspective we women want the following and more.
- A woman wants her husband or man to show her respect as his equal.
- A woman wants a friend in her husband or man, so she can confide in him.
- A woman wants her husband and man to listen to her with rapt attention and offer some suitable positive response.
- A woman wants a companion in her husband or man so he stays and supports her through good times and bad times.
- A woman wants a partner in her husband or man so that they can plan and achieve their shared goals and dreams.
- A woman wants her husband or man to show her he loves her unconditionally by his acceptance, his loving actions and words. TLC!
- A woman wants a husband or man who is a lover and would offer her unbridled passion in the bedroom or out of it as the case my be.
- A woman wants a husband or man that appreciates her and her efforts at home making and motherhood.
- A woman wants a husband or man who would support her in the parenting of their kids by playing a key role in the home.
- A woman wants a husband or man who has integrity and ambition and would not shy away from encouraging her to pursue hers.
- A woman wants a man who would offer her security and would promise to keep her safe at all times.
- A woman wants a husband or man she can trust and respect no matter what!
- A woman wants a husband or man that who would above all put her "first" at all times no matter what outside influences try to derail him.
- A woman wants a husband or man who has the fear of God in him!
Women what do you think; are all our wants covered here? Share your views and wants....